Transcripts, Diplomas, Graduation Verification
We are now using two vendors to complete Transcript Requests for current students and past students.
Seniors and past high school students who last enrolled or graduated less than two years ago: Scriber Lake High Naviance
- Transcripts are free of charge using this online service
- If you have trouble logging in, contact the Counseling Office
- Past high school students three years and longer since last enrollment or graduation date: Scriber Lake High Parchment
- Transcripts are $10.00 each. Request directly through www.parchment.com
Seniors and recent past students: High School Counseling Office
- Please check in with your school’s counseling office - printed diplomas may still be in student files
- Any fines or fees connected with students may need to be paid in order to receive diploma
All past students: Scriber Lake High Parchment
Diplomas are $25 each. Request directly through www.parchment.com
Edmonds School District no longer accepts written requests for transcripts or diplomas except under special circumstances.
If you need to verify that a former student has graduated from Scriber Lake High School, please read below:
- If the student's graduation year was within the last 2 (two) school years, please contact the Registrar. Please have the following information ready/included when you call or fax:
- Student's graduation year
- Student's full legal name when they attending school at Scriber Lake High
- Student's date of birth
- If the student's graduation year was more than 2 (two) years ago, please contact www.Parchment.com for verification.